Saginaw Joint Electrical Apprenticeship Qualifications for Electrical Apprenticeship Minimum Requirements
The Deadline for the 2019 Apprenticeship class is April 19, 2019
- High School graduate with one year of Algebra.
- A resident of local union jurisdiction. (Minimum of one year - proof valid drivers license)
- Pass aptitude test with a score of 4 or higher, for an oral interview. (Test will be scheduled after the close of applications)
You must supply the following:
- Official copy of high school transcripts.
- Copy of high school diploma or GED.
- Proof of one year of algebra with "C" grade of better.
- Proof of age. (photocopy of birth certificate)
- Proof of residency. (photocopy of drivers license)
- $25.00 office fee at the return of application. If you are unable to pay submit in writing to Apprenticeship Committee as to the reason why.
- (A doctor's certificate proving physical fitness will be required after being selected)
Applications wil be available Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4pm (excluding holidays) at 7303 Gratiot rd Saginaw.
Call (989) 781-0516 for application and return dates
It is the responsibility of the applicant to immediately notify JATC of any change of address.
Click here for more Test information
Page Last Updated: Jan 22, 2019 (04:25:44)